01 09 10

November 22, 2015

Natural Comforts of Home


Hello to you! How is it in your little corner of the world?. Overnight, a cool, crisp wind blew in. So cool it took my breath away when I peaked out the front door. Are you seeing signs of Autumn or has it already passed you by?

Today I'm a little bit of a home bug. Since it's so cold out all I want to do is light the fireplace and enjoy the warmth. Maybe slip on a pair of warm fuzzy socks and just cuddle on the sofa. The kids are out of school all this week for Thanksgiving so I think I am going to give myself a little holiday too. I feel like I deserve it just as much as they do, Right?

I also pulled out my camera today. I am a lover of soft natural light and when I get the chance to capture it on camera it makes me even more pleased. There's little space in the hallway before you enter into our living area that has a little bench just under the window that gives the most beautiful natural lighting. Especially on cloudy days~ it's just so soothing and makes me happy in our little home.

Later this evening I think I'm going to put up our tree. I know it might be a little early but I'm already in the holiday spirit. How about you? Are you getting into a Christmassy mood too?

Hope you have a cozy day!
xx Shari